Irene Ciuci, Business Administration and Marketing

Irene Ciuci photo

Although Irene Ciuci saw success as a lawyer in her native Italy, she soon realized that a more challenging and fast-paced career path is her true calling.

Attracted to a more business-oriented career and the energy radiating from the San Francisco Bay Area, Ciuci now has the skills to succeed, thanks to her studies in business Administration and in marketing.

"It was a never-ending learning process," Ciuci says. "I learned as much from my instructors as I did from the books. From my fellow students, I learned about different cultures, customs and habits, as well as the importance of working as a group and valuing different opinions."

Currently employed as a campaign operations manager at a fast-growing startup in the Silicon Valley, Ciuci feels that she not only grew as a student, but also as a person. "I immediately found that my way of interacting and working was in a more mature, responsible and secure way," she says. "My Berkeley [Extension] education provided me with the tools and mindset to deliver the best performance and optimize my organizational skills."