On April 1, 2019, more than 30 accredited investors—including venture capitalists, Angels, and institutional and corporate representatives from Silicon Valley companies—came to our San Francisco campus looking for opportunities to work with high-growth startups and private companies. The full-day Silicon Valley Investing Summit event was organized by Angel Launch’s Zahava Stroud.
This event connected Silicon Valley, U.S. and foreign financial professionals and investors to global startups and private companies for high-level networking and deal making to build successful ventures.
- Pitching Silicon Valley–accredited investors
- Discovering how to raise funding for a startup and successfully pitching to Silicon Valley investors and corporate partners
- Displaying new product at demo tables
- Meeting investors for one-on-one meetings—aka, speed networking
- Networking over meals with partners, investors and key industry players
- Understanding emerging technologies across trending sectors
- Exploring trends in tech investing and market opportunities
Startup presentations covered the gamut of sectors, including:
- Digital lifestyle
- Security and big data
- Health tech
Check out our gallery from the event below: