Hi! My name is Zhong Li and I am currently a junior at Beijing International Studies University, majoring in Business English. I was always interested in studying abroad, but when the pandemic hit...

Hello! My name is Greta Puschmann, I am 21 years old, and I study political science with a minor in law at Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main. Right from the start of my studies, I knew that I...

Whether it's for a semester or a full academic year, you will be learning at the world's top-ranked public university, gaining access to academically excellent classes taught by top-notch faculty...

UC Berkeley is the Number 1 public school in the country—tied with UCLA, according to the newest American college rankings by U.S. News and World Report.

I’m Lydia Bao, a junior student from Central University of Finance and Economics in China, and a Fall 2023 semester global ambassador in the Berkeley Global Access Program. As my studies at UC...

Hi there! I am Vera Xiaole Guo, born and raised in Chongqing, China, and visiting from the University of Hong Kong. I had already expected the journey to UC Berkeley to be great, but this 1-year...

I grew up in the capital of China, Beijing, and came to Shenzhen for my undergraduate studies. I'm majoring in financial engineering at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen.

When people come to Berkeley, they first and foremost come to pursue their academic careers. But once you’re here, you might realize how studying in the heart of the Bay Area is more than that:...

My name is Lydia Bao, and I’m a junior student from China majoring in data science. I’m having an incredible experience studying at UC Berkeley through the Berkeley Global Access (BGA) Program....

A little bit about me: After graduating from high school in Germany, I decided to remain in the country to pursue an undergraduate degree. I had always been fascinated by both computer science and...

Hi! My name is Hannah and I am 22 years old. I spent an academic year at UC Berkeley through the Berkeley Global Access Program! I am a comparative literature major with a minor in languages,...

Director Christopher Nolan’s summer blockbuster film about Oppenheimer is making waves across the globe. Have you seen it? If so, you’ve gotten some inside glimpses into what the Berkeley campus...

Drawn by the sea, sunlight and UC Berkeley’s renowned reputation, Keyang Pan traveled from Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen—where he is currently a third-year studying quantitative...

It’s letters like these that make our work in BGA so fulfilling! Thank you, Chuang, for your lovely and inspiring message:

A Fulbright scholarship through the German Fulbright Association made possible a life-changing semester studying in the Berkeley Global Access Program (BGA) for Nicola Schreyer, a German student...

Our Spring 2023 cohort of Berkeley Global Access Program students had the exclusive opportunity to connect with Google software engineers! They were able to practice their informational interview...

In the summer of 2022, Sibble (Qidi) Zhang left her home university, The University of Hong Kong, to attend UC Berkeley’s Summer Sessions in order to jump-start her Berkeley visiting-student...

Sally Clapper is passionate about empowering students to achieve their career goals. With years of experience in professional guidance, she specializes in preparing students for the competitive...

My semester abroad in the Berkeley Global Access Program was made possible through the German Fulbright Association, which is a scholarship that offers financial support to full-time studies at a...

I bet you have heard this sentence before; if not, I advise you to take a moment to reflect on this catchphrase. I heard it for the first time in a business setting at INSEAD’s entrepreneurship...

Futian Zhong’s two main interests fall at the intersection of economics and research. A soon-to-be junior at Peking University, majoring in economics, Futian brings research opportunities into his...

There are certain experiences during one's life that go into the "Unforgettable" category. Either because it is a happy memory, a sad memory or maybe a character-defining one.

My name is Nami Asaga. I am a 20-year-old sophomore student from Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan.

My name is Yitong Zhang and I am a senior student majoring in English at Hainan University in China. I am spending one year at University of California, Berkeley through the Berkeley Global Access...

You may be interested in attending graduate school in order to focus on a particular academic discipline or a specific profession

Back in the winter vacation of 2019, I attended a study 2-week program as a visitor to University of California, Berkeley. It was through that short period of time that I have made up my mind to...

Dan Nguyen Pham is a biology and biotechnology student at the University of Copenhagen. He spent his semester abroad at UC Berkeley, which is regularly ranked as one of the world's top public...

Wenhan Lu—originally from Dalian, China—always wanted to study in the United States. After graduating from Nankai University (Tianjin, China) with a degree in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics,...