We sat down with Jennifer Caleshu, M.B.A., a lecturer for BHGAP, to learn more about her approach and what she sees as the most important lessons students get out of the Design Thinking course....

Each semester has brought in a more diverse cohort than the last, so it got us thinking—let's hear our students' perspectives about the program, in their native languages.

I already knew that the process of preparing to studying abroad would be difficult... What to bring, where to live, food, visas, money, mobile phones… I want to share only the five most useful...

It is a wonderful class, arguably the best or second-best class I've ever taken. If I were allowed to take only this class through BHGAP, it would still be worth the money and time spent abroad....

Von Anfang an dachten wir: Was ist das Besondere an UC Berkeley? Was ist das Besondere am Silicon Valley? Wie kombinieren wir diese einzigartigen Stärken in einem Programm? So haben wir das...

8:30 am—Leave the House. Because I live a little further from campus, I bike to school. From summer to autumn, Berkeley is sunny every day. I have only seen it rain once, something that I love....

One of my favorite aspects of the program were the company visits that took place. Companies around San Francisco and the Silicon Valley opened their arms to us, and it was nice to see such a...

A few days ago, my semester abroad at UC Berkeley and the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program came to an end...Everything went by so fast. Instead of writing a long post about an experience that...

From the beginning we thought: What is special about UC Berkeley? What is special about Silicon Valley? Further, how do we combine these unique strengths in one program? That's how we designed the...

During the lecture, the importance of strategy, patience, and knowledge in salary negotiations were all covered and BHGAP students were given a comprehensive overview on how they can succeed in...

There is one aspect that distinguishes Haas from different business schools. No other business school has such great, experienced, interactive and passionate professors.

Coming into Berkeley, I was unsure of how my own background would fit in with the rest of the students, program, and surrounding areas. I went in with the motivation to improve my business...

My favorite aspect about the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program are the company visits. The main purpose of these is to present Silicon Valley’s way of life regarding business culture.

Many of my friends always ask me: What is it like studying at Berkeley? Is it really that hard? Do you get what you paid for?

In California, especially in Berkeley, the public transportation is wonderful. All buses, subways and apps are well-structured and developed.

Last weekend we went on a trip to Yosemite National Park—one of the most famous and most beautiful national parks in the U.S. As a group of 15 people from Denmark, Germany, U.S. and Mexico, we...

In the beginning when I came to Berkeley to take part in the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program, it was kind of weird for me to see everybody chatting about football instead of soccer. But I...

On the first day of the semester, Alex Budak, the program director of the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program, said that this semester would be transformational for us. At the time, this was hard...

Após alguma reflexão, percebi que uma importante parcela da mágica aqui em UC Berkeley é o senso de inclusão e acolhimento.

After some reflection, I realize that an important part of the magic here at UC Berkeley is people’s attitudes of inclusion and acceptance.

Jolin Wu is dedicated to furthering her education. She holds a B.A. in Foreign Languages and Literature and an M.A. in Journalism from National Taiwan University.

Bring your Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP) coursework to life with visits to Bay Area companies.

Hi, I am Camila Ali Abdalla, also known as Mila. I am an economics student in Brazil; my university in São Paulo is called Insper. This fall, I am doing an exchange program at UC Berkeley called...

Although Qiuyu Chen was majoring in accounting at Wuhan University (Wuhan, Hubei, China), she wasn’t sure if accounting—or business in general—was the right career to pursue after graduation. So...

They traveled far outside the borders of their home countries to immerse themselves in their new lives as UC Berkeley students and to experience the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley...

Jingbo Jiang participated in the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program during the Fall 2017 semester. He is a senior from Fudan University (Shanghai, China), where he majors in International...

Take a peek inside the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP) closing ceremony. These future entrepreneurs spent the last semester studying abroad at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business...

This is a guest post written by Berkeley Haas Global Access Program student Ziyi (Jerrie) Zhang, who is also a finance major at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen).

What is blockchain and why is it so exciting? Professor Greg La Blanc, lecturer at Haas School of Business and Boalt Hall School of Law, recently led a session for Berkeley Haas Global Access...

Complementing their courses, Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP) students have the opportunity to visit Bay Area companies and meet key players that make the Bay Area the epicenter of...

Guest speaker Robert Strand, Executive Director of the Center for Responsible Business at Berkeley Haas, presented a lunchtime talk for Berkeley Haas Global Access Program entrepreneurship...

Three students from the first Berkeley Haas Global Access Program cohort were selected to become social media ambassadors. Throughout the semester-long business program they took photos, created...

The Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP) brings top-qualifying international students interested in business to campus for a one- or two-semester immersive study abroad experience. Have a...