To be held October 12, 2017, the Project Management L.A. conference focuses on the evolving landscape of technology solutions that can improve communication, connectivity and processes for today's building and infrastructure projects.
Hosted in Marina Del Rey Marriott in Los Angeles, general contractors, real-estate owners and developers, and technology professionals can take part in the event's collaborative insights and discussions about making the right investments in project management solutions, how to efficiently execute large-scale jobs and industry trends.
- How to save time and money on each project
- How to pick the right project management solutions and why
- What to do with the data collected
- How IoT and the connected jobsite are revolutionizing the way we work
- Real-world case studies from top firms such as Del Amo, Walsh, Thornton Tomasetti and more
Confirmed speakers include senior-level executives such as:
- Leonard Joseph, Thornton Tomasetti
- Brendan Wallace, Fifth Wall Ventures
- Ailyn Mendoza, IrisVR
- Randy Starbird, Clune Construction
- Philip Lorenzo, StructionSite
- Rob Wagner, Del Amo Construction
- Randy Smith, Gilbane
- Jeff Mays, Walsh Group
- Jake Olsen, DEWALT
- David Bruemmer, 5D Robotics
- Gary Vadenais, Sopris Systems
- Andrew Dennison, Uplift Data Partners
- Brok Howard, DRofus
- Frederic Guitton, RedTeam Software
- Gordon Stott, Connect:Homes
- Josh Newland, Procore Technologies
- Cleve Adams, Site 1001
More speakers will be announced.
Get more information on the agenda, sessions, speaker information and registration.