I am Dan Zhu, a Chinese student from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics and an academic-year visiting student in...

Hello! My name is Greta Puschmann, I am 21 years old, and I study political science with a minor in law at Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main. Right from the start of my studies, I knew that I...

I'm Marina Zalcberg Angulo, a Brazilian undergraduate law student at Insper University. For the Spring of 2024, I’m part of the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP), centered on the studies...

As a student at St. Gallen and the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program—with hands-on experience in Berlin's startup scene and a burning passion for the startup ecosystem—I've been uniquely...

I’m Lydia Bao, a junior student from Central University of Finance and Economics in China, and a Fall 2023 semester global ambassador in the Berkeley Global Access Program. As my studies at UC...

My name is Lydia Bao, and I’m a junior student from China majoring in data science. I’m having an incredible experience studying at UC Berkeley through the Berkeley Global Access (BGA) Program....

Hey Future Golden Bears! 🐻 I'm Lorenz, a 23-year-old from Germany. My academic journey has taken me from Barcelona (Spain) to St. Gallen (Switzerland) and currently to UC Berkeley for my final...