I am Dan Zhu, a Chinese student from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics and an academic-year visiting student in...

Hi! My name is Zhong Li and I am currently a junior at Beijing International Studies University, majoring in Business English. I was always interested in studying abroad, but when the pandemic hit...

Hello! My name is Greta Puschmann, I am 21 years old, and I study political science with a minor in law at Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main. Right from the start of my studies, I knew that I...

I'm Marina Zalcberg Angulo, a Brazilian undergraduate law student at Insper University. For the Spring of 2024, I’m part of the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP), centered on the studies...

UC Berkeley is the Number 1 public school in the country—tied with UCLA, according to the newest American college rankings by U.S. News and World Report.

I am Lucy Zhang, a fourth-year student at the Central University of Finance and Economics in China, and was recently a global ambassador with the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program. Reflecting on...

Fascinated by the ever-changing technology landscape and its impact on society, I pursued computer engineering in India at ITM Group of Institutions. After graduating, I worked as a software...

A Fulbright scholarship through the German Fulbright Association made possible a life-changing semester studying in the Berkeley Global Access Program (BGA) for Nicola Schreyer, a German student...

In the summer of 2022, Sibble (Qidi) Zhang left her home university, The University of Hong Kong, to attend UC Berkeley’s Summer Sessions in order to jump-start her Berkeley visiting-student...

My semester abroad in the Berkeley Global Access Program was made possible through the German Fulbright Association, which is a scholarship that offers financial support to full-time studies at a...

Futian Zhong’s two main interests fall at the intersection of economics and research. A soon-to-be junior at Peking University, majoring in economics, Futian brings research opportunities into his...

There are certain experiences during one's life that go into the "Unforgettable" category. Either because it is a happy memory, a sad memory or maybe a character-defining one.

I’m Samantha Sepulveda, a Mexican university student majoring in Economics. I studied at Technological Institute of Monterrey (ITESM) in Monterrey, Mexico, and then worked in the corporate world...

The first time I heard about UC Berkeley was when I was pursuing my undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering back in India.

“International Education Week (IEW) is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This joint initiative of the U.S. Department of Education (ED)...

My name is Yitong Zhang and I am a senior student majoring in English at Hainan University in China. I am spending one year at University of California, Berkeley through the Berkeley Global Access...

If you’re interested in applying to any of our semester- or academic year–long study-abroad programs, you’ll need to include a statement of purpose.

My name is Xiyan Li. I'm a Chinese student who is participating in the Berkeley Global Access (BGA) program this semester. Normally, the plan is to study in Berkeley for a semester at the UC...

Do you love to take photos? blog? or create videos? Or maybe you want to learn a new skill?! Then the Global Ambassador program is just for you! Becoming apart of Berkeley Global student is an...

Eduardo Dischinger is a man of many traits. In his native Brazil, Eduardo professionally played tennis while studying business at the Universidade Paulista. In addition to 8 years of competing in...

Fares Alsherhi excelled in high school. He had a passion for science and technology, getting involved in science fairs and various school programs. Throughout his high school years, Fares grew to...

Ever wonder who is behind the scenes discovering what new functions Siri® can do? Well, that just happens to be the job of Gabriela Guimarães, one of our Berkeley Global alumnae!

During Elis Valeria Anginski Cotosky’s first few years studying at the University of São Paulo in Brazil, she had a feeling she would find her way to Silicon Valley one day.

The Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP) truly impacted Natàlia Costa i Coromina. Natàlia thought that her time abroad would simply be a fun, cultural experience—but she got so much more...

Even before attending the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program, Karla was an entrepreneur in the making.

“I started the JackStudios Peru company with three partners two years ago,” Karla...

Berkeley Global and the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers are thrilled to kick off a new, collaborative series of events welcoming professors and industry experts in an engaging online...

Luisa Naranjo Azcarate works at Google, continually voted one of the best companies to work for in the U.S. But her path to Silicon Valley isn't your typical one—she's a psychology major from...

Eu achei que a Baía de São de Francisco seria um lugar interessante para morar – e eu estava certa! Tudo acontece lá, e eu me senti no centro da inovação e tecnologia. Eu escolhi o curso focado em...

Em uma recente viagem ao Brasil, conversamos com nossos ex-alunos sobre suas experiências como estudantes do IDP.

On a recent trip to Brazil we decided to find out what our alumni had to say about their experience in our professional certificate programs.

Hoo Jian Li is an Engineering Product Development student in his senior year at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). He is part of the Integrated Bachelors and Masters...

Students from EDC Paris recently studied at UC Berkeley Extension, the result of which was a competition on the best elevator pitch and the top business plan. Students and a highly esteemed group...