Studying abroad during the Fall 2019 semester was an eye-opening experience for Olivia Ni. During her semester-long experience in the Berkeley Legal Studies Global Access Program (LSGAP), Olivia...

Xinyue Yang began her search early for the perfect study-abroad program. In high school, Xinyue knew going abroad was something she wanted to pursue. When she was only 13 years old, Xinyue took a...

I am Simin Yu from Beijing, China. I graduated from Beijing University of Chemical Technology and I am now studying Legal Studies here at UC Berkeley.

Hi! My name is Olivia and I am an undergraduate studying Jurisprudence at East China University of Political Science and Law. and I have already stayed in Berkeley for a month! I am a Legal...

In May 2019, our first group of students graduated from their semester-long study in the Berkeley Legal Studies Global Access Program.

Wir haben mit Jonathan Marshall, dem Direktor des Legal Studies Program, gesprochen, um herauszufinden, welche Aktivitäten außerhalb des Unterrichts jedes Semester angeboten werden und welche...

We talked to Jonathan Marshall, Director of the Legal Studies Program, to find out what kinds of activities are offered outside the class each semester, and which courses are popular with...

Yanni Zhang is majoring in History, Policy and Economics at Wuhan University. After graduation, Yanni wants to make the world a fairer place by continuing her studies in politics and economics—and...

Leading you through this exciting class is faculty member Sonia Katyal, the Chancellor's Professor of Law and Co-Director of the Berkeley Center for Law and Technology.

Data, Prediction and Law (Legal Studies 123) is a new “data-enabled” course that was developed as a part of UC Berkeley’s Data Science major and minor. The course allows you to explore different...

Calvin Morrill is the Associate Dean for Jurisprudence and Social Policy/Legal Studies, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Professor of Law and Professor of Sociology, and teaches American Law and Legal...

The Legal Studies major attracts a wide variety of undergraduate students who are interested in learning more about the law to complement their undergraduate degree or who are interested in...