I have to admit; I was very skeptical when arriving in Berkeley because I had never made an investment as big as $20K. Looking back, I do not regret any of it and if I were asked, I would do it...

I am enrolled in a series of really interesting and mind boggling classes. I won't write in detail about each subject, but I want to evaluate those which I favor the most.

There is a lot of fun stuff to do around the Bay Area and even though my workweek is packed with essays, readings and group projects, I sometimes get to go on adventures with my new international...

Exactly one month ago, I arrived at San Francisco International Airport, together with my classmate Chris. We had no idea what an incredible journey would lie ahead of us.

We wanted to provide more resources for international students who come to study in Berkeley. The career development that we offer ensures that they leave not only with practical skills related to...

With more than 3,500 active clients, Gensler works with clients from across the globe—large, small, private, public, for-profit, non-profit. The leading firm offers high-quality services in...

Dan Nguyen Pham is a biology and biotechnology student at the University of Copenhagen. He spent his semester abroad at UC Berkeley, which is regularly ranked as one of the world's top public...

In May 2019, our first group of students graduated from their semester-long study in the Berkeley Legal Studies Global Access Program.

We sat down with Jennifer Caleshu, M.B.A., a lecturer for BHGAP, to learn more about her approach and what she sees as the most important lessons students get out of the Design Thinking course....

Each semester has brought in a more diverse cohort than the last, so it got us thinking—let's hear our students' perspectives about the program, in their native languages.

One of my favorite aspects of the program were the company visits that took place. Companies around San Francisco and the Silicon Valley opened their arms to us, and it was nice to see such a...

In the beginning when I came to Berkeley to take part in the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program, it was kind of weird for me to see everybody chatting about football instead of soccer. But I...

Maria Paula Bicalho received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration in Brazil. Wanting a study-abroad experience that would provide her with focused instruction in marketing, Maria...

Camilo Navarro, an alumnus of UC Berkeley Extension's International Diploma Programs (IDP), and Alvaro Silberstein, a graduate of UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business, co-founded Wheel the World...