The CFP experience is like a "starter pack": It gives you all the tools you need, and then when you are in college, you decide how to use them.

Many of my friends always ask me: What is it like studying at Berkeley? Is it really that hard? Do you get what you paid for?

In California, especially in Berkeley, the public transportation is wonderful. All buses, subways and apps are well-structured and developed.

Last weekend we went on a trip to Yosemite National Park—one of the most famous and most beautiful national parks in the U.S. As a group of 15 people from Denmark, Germany, U.S. and Mexico, we...

In the beginning when I came to Berkeley to take part in the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program, it was kind of weird for me to see everybody chatting about football instead of soccer. But I...

Após alguma reflexão, percebi que uma importante parcela da mágica aqui em UC Berkeley é o senso de inclusão e acolhimento.

After some reflection, I realize that an important part of the magic here at UC Berkeley is people’s attitudes of inclusion and acceptance.

They traveled far outside the borders of their home countries to immerse themselves in their new lives as UC Berkeley students and to experience the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley...

Em uma recente viagem ao Brasil, conversamos com nossos ex-alunos sobre suas experiências como estudantes do IDP.